The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life, sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

- Erma Bombeck

Thursday, February 24, 2011

K's Science Fair

(Pictured: J testing the electromagnet)
We went to K's science fair tonight. I was particularly excited about this event because it means that I get my dinig table back. For the last three weeks we have had car batteries, copper pipe, a variety of tools, and of course, carbon scattered all over the table.

The Science Fair had a really good turn out. And the projects were all very interesting. I have to say that while I know I am biased, K's project stood out above the others. I was very proud of him and his ability to explain how the arc light and electromagnet works.

Well done, my son.

No comments: